top of page

Clinic Operations

Filing taxes can be confusing. We can help with that.

Our Clinic Is Now Closed

If you have not yet filed your tax returns, please click here to locate other CVITP clinics near you.


Filing a Completed Tax Return

By Mail
All filers have the option of mailing their tax returns.

If you are a non-resident, the only method currently available to file is by mail.

For ALL returns:
Canada Revenue Agency
Winnipeg Tax Centre
Post Office Box 14001, Station Main
Winnipeg MB R3C 3M3


You can file your return online if your return is prepared with a tax preparation software or web application. If a TACS volunteer prepares your return for you, you may be able to file online. For more information or to file your return, go to NETFILE or ask your UBC TACS volunteer.

bottom of page